Saturday 16 May 2009

I've been busy

Thought i'd have a play and make a couple of cards





To make this card I used:


  • Card from stash

  • Backing paper a freebie printed from Canon website

  • Spellbinders Nesties

  • Stamped image is Penny Black "lazy Days" & coloured using Whispers

  • Chipboards from stash

  • Buttons again from stash

  • String on buttons from garden shed & ribbon is Papermania

2nd card



To make this card I used :

  • Card from stash
  • backing paper & vellum some i found lurking in a drawer
  • Ribbon i think is Papermania
  • Spellbinders nesties
  • Magnolia Tilda image coloured with Whispers
  • Chipboard flower from stash
  • Brads are Papermania
  • Prima Flowers

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Donna, hope you are going to post often I am adding you to my list i will be back
    wendy

    ReplyDelete

Followers